Permanent Marking Fluid RFU
PMF Ready-for-use (RFU) is a durable, water based paint for lines on hard surfaces such as asphalt and concrete. Supplied in 5 litre jerry cans and 20 litre buckets.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Designed for hard surfaces.
- Spray application ready-for-use, no dilution necessary.
- Designed for use in the Kombi & BeamRider line markers.
PMF RFU is a highly concentrated ready-for-use paint, designed for all types of hard surfaces. Tennis and netball courts, car parks and even your school playgrounds are all covered when using PMF RFU.
Available in a wide range of vibrant, bright colours - white, black, blue, green, red and yellow. PMF RFU is used neat, straight from the container and re-marking is generally required after 18 to 24 months.
* PLEASE NOTE: NOT SUITABLE IN COLD AND DAMP CONDITIONS. MUST BE USED ABOVE 15C *
For spraying PMF RFU it's best applied through a Fleet Yellow 02 Nozzle tip. An 80° nozzle should be used for 2" (50mm) lines and a 110° for 3" (75mm) lines and above. For ultimate quality, use the BeamRider Laser System.
Leave your mark for good with Fleet Permanent Marking Fluid.